Monday, July 20, 2009

to Lynne


Is just a sad day. I just argue with a friend of mine and now we can't be friend anymore. Shouldn't say i hurt her or she hurt me. I don't really know why she say no friend anymore. But is ok, if she felt more comfortable. I'm fuckin shock bout this. You've told me that i know too much. I'm not expecting anyone to be perfect but as long as you're not lying to me. Caz i never did that to you. Doesn't care you because i have no power to care bout you. I don't really know what you expect me to be. From a friend become a best friend and then friend to enermy???Good Luck in your future undertaking.

3 comments:

SGRMSE. said...

:c

Geraldine said...

hi nice to meet you. No nd to worries bout me n her caz we are ok now haha.

sook wah said...

stupid syeet yeng..i thought wat happen..but now u said ok ledi..