Thursday, July 9, 2009

Nothing to do??? nopz i gt lotsa things to be done




Im still awake, is not because i can't sleep is because i have to pass up the popular culture assignment video tomorrow. I hope everything go well. God bless me. Im fucking tired. Together in a stupid group, end up i do the most. All childish bitch. headache. Just now converted the clip in to realplayer thn evening went out to station 1 to finish it. But of course impossible lolz. just finish joint all da clips hope you guys satisfy. Anything do not complain bout it, i hope u guys will do it. Now in da process to publish movie. Hope can be done asap so my heart wont fall out. Just now in the process, it's actually stuck half way. Thank God ........big sigh
Swee Fong!!!!!! craze..........you promise me to help me do assignment lolz. my MOT assignment is awaiting here...
we actually feel bored and take some funny pic while doing the assignment just now.

2 comments:

Lovely said...

oh...swee fong...long time no c her...

Geraldine said...

haha u still rmb her?? geng