Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Kill Me Now

Assignments is Killing me......

/1/ Story board need to hand on this Friday, but i haven't started.

/2/ Emotional killing me too......... i defense myself,
Qiao Hwa- I'm not emo. Today I'm unhappy caz of my friend (Lynn) is hurt me lolz. Sorry that being so cool to you and Qian Wei today.


/3/Pop Culture, there are still alot of stuff need to be done.

/4/ IT & Written Discourse i don't really worry, caz i saw teamwork is there. Thanks too all of my team mate... God Bless u haha.

/5/ Again i skip MOT class today. Sorry to myself. Caz too emo?? No actually is very bored. I went back earlier and work onmy assignments. Which is not bad news.


/6/ After have my lunch with NICOL.... it's raining!!!!!!! umbrella ella ella### too bad din't bring umbrella. A lesson to be learn.


I'm here to apologize to anyone that i act rude today. Overall i don't think I treat anyone rude but incase you felt i'm rude to you, so sorry. Because I am emo at noon but I overcome it once i reached home.


No comments: