Friday, July 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Mum.
















We celebrated my mum birthday in Mid Valley Oh sushi. ahha Thanks bro. He treat us, i dont need to pay lolz so happy. After that meet SF and Sammie thn we yam cha at Kim Gary, my favourite place. Thanks you for your tea. Is such a long time i never meet Sammie lolz. But she is still the same, so funny. Anyway thanks for ur joke haha i noe u wont read my blog. God bless you. I don't have her pic here caz she refuse to take picture with me. such a sad case. Ya because of D' Campus i think i use my phone more often. I just called Yi Ling and chat with her for 1 hour. felt like disturbing her but have a nice conversation with her. i use to talk with her about anything and everything. Thanks for entertaining me haha. Hope you will finish your assignment as soon as possible.

1 comment:

TiNG said...

happy b'day auntie