Thursday, July 23, 2009

3 group discussion in a day?

Tired.
Out out box again? ya i did inspired me but then don't have so much money now. Today my class not cancel but its just a talk of OUT OF BOX. anyone heard of it b4?? is about work and traval in USA only for higher education students (post graduate).

Got 2 meeting in the noon.
1st-pop culture final assignment (How reality show influence us?)
2nd- Written assignment (Introduce new product with a brochure)

SF find me at MCD after my meeting, said wanna help me out for the assignments. But end up chatting til 7.

My 3rd meeting is actually on 7pm (IT) but have been cancelled.
Nicol do not sad bout what is happened k.
Nikki and Ashley please do not angry k.

7pm walk to Tmn Midah with SF, thn from there take public transport. Damn tired with my lappy and her's lappy.

Finally reached home around 10pm. Gosh i really hope my storyboard can finish within 1 nite.

No comments: