Thursday, July 30, 2009

Tenji Japanese buffet Gourmet Sensation.





Only RM 91.75 for 2 pax
I love the wages in the salad

Black Sesame Green Tea Cake
Crab. Mum eat all never left for me.
Prawn and Lamb
Tiramisu. Is totally different from 'Ochacha' but i refer "Ochacha" tiramisu
Fishie
Yeah my favourite ice-cream... Haagen Dazz green tea lol!!!!
Mix fried stuff. My mum took it. I dont like it very much.
Ginseng soup
Lala






Thanks Jie. My sis treat me and my mum for Tenji buffet. Jealous? haha yea my sis is good. haha must praise her first. I reach there around 12.15pm. I'm late caz my presentation until 11.15am. So many question at the end of the presentation. Guys well done. Hope all of us get good result in popular culture. ahhah.
I ate alot food in Tenji and I don't felt is superb nice lolz. Just ordinary buffet, but is quite cheap compare to it normal price (Promotion). We left at 3.10pm caz too full already.
I think nowadays i'm smarter. hahah i guess, caz i noe how to go Food Foundary, Tropicana Mall and SoHoKL,Solaris. For those who don't know me I'm a blind people on the road caz i can't really regconize the road except for my place haha.

1 comment:

mun yee said...

all of this food looks really gud^^
hmmm... make me so hungry~