Monday, July 6, 2009

Sorry for MIA for this 2 days


I was left here for 2 days.
Miss you guys alot.


Ya wanna tell you guys i brought Zhang Yun Jing album ady.... i like it very much. If you want to get it but can't find, can leave me a message i will help u.




And today is my buddy 21st birthday. I'm here wanna wish her happy Birthday and all da best in her study... hope she can find a boyfriend as soon as possible. Happy Birthday Dear YSW
Happy New Wedd to my cousin that just promised to be Mr. David wife. haha hope you guys happy forever.......

This 2 days i worked in Jusco, Equine Park. Wanna give a big credit to my supervisor, Boon Chin. Even i don't like him at first, but he is a good supervisor. He did fetch me there and back. I do enjoy for this two days. But one thing is too far only.

Ops i dont think i can continue anymore caz tuesday got presentation and assignment due that day.

No comments: