Thursday, October 30, 2008

This is life

hey im glad to join the church camp and is fantastic hahha. tired lolz monday evening only reach home thn went out have dinner with family members ady. Thank joan she acc me watch movie haha finally caz i waited so long to watch movie with my frens but all seems lik so busy hahha. at last we watch 10 promise to my dog actually i wanna watch (HSM3/The house bunny/My best friend girl) but she watched ady my best friend girl is showing at 4 something caz tat day we date each other at 2 something so we have no choice. yeah Joan kim gary again ahhaha next time we go for Carl's JR k. wait u treat me can ma? hahha at last we brought a same design geh singlet lolz haha so funny always brought same design but diff color hahha. yeah my working life started lolz going to be very busy after this but i mention to get morning shift at saturday hope can go for CYC service and have a look lolz. work work work going to be freak hahha k la see you guys all da best yo god bless you...............

No comments: