Wednesday, October 22, 2008

end semester and happy holidays to everyone

yeah tats too soon for us to end the semester this year. Happy holidays to you guys and enjoy ya even i cant go genting with you all hope all of you have a nice day yo. erm ya i'm going to church camp and will enjoy myself too from this saturday till next monday. So have a hard time guys. But everything is too fast too curious hahah i'm going to continue my part-time job on next thursday that's sad hahah will have my hard time for 2 months too. In other hand i will spend my spare time there so not too boring it's also an advantage for me hehehe. So don't worry be happy. Today felt so pai seh caz all of us (Yen,Ken Sheng,Joseph,Yu Wei and me) have our lunch at Cindy house but anyway is delicious la haha thanks to Cindy for inviting us and her sis as well. Thanks so much...... For those STPM,SPM and PMR candidates all the best in your exam just be yourself Do Your Best For No Regrets hahha

No comments: