Monday, October 20, 2008

Rainy day

yeah finish my advertising paper ady but on wed still got psycho. study hard study hard. Today when i came back that time is raining. wanna sms somebody so myterious and mayb ants hahah but i brought my 012 de phone just left 4 cents so pity haha then went to 7-eleven reload but then i saw da stupid bus U76, just as usual normally i ran and dont realize there was a stupid bus pole. haha guess what happen ??? yeah i knock on it while ranning u guys know how pain it's? but luckily dint bleed haha if not otak pecah ady. to Michell sorry i dont know you cal me caz i thought someone want poi ee number. I'm here to apologize. but why dont state your reason/??? is not my fault also la. Anyway i nd to study my psychology caz final haven finish still left 1 paper.

No comments: