Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tired day





yesterday i slept at 4.30am monday still got exam. Anyway thanks for yi ling told me the story whole night you sure more tired then me lolz haiz but this morning i woke up around 10am ady. Gonna study but really not in good mood to study but have to force myself. yesterday noon went to yi ling house after went to times square collect something but dont know why not felt hungry at all haha so mysterious. Just hope everyone will happy lolz. Aiks just argue with my brother sigh. But after yi ling told me a story based on true story i felt very touching lolz and i hope i can treat anyone as good as i can and wont hope a bit regret also. So far im happy with my life now and i dont felt i have done anything that make me regret. But just study lolz exam is on tomorrow i still writing blog you noe i no mood study le. yeah yesterday night when accompany Quai's to have dinner just saw a car full af KFC n MCD toys on the car. so cool man. And the dog is yi ling's dog (johnny) i Ha_e it hahha.
ATT: to yi ling sorry a cant help you in moral n business haha study hard ya all the best in your coming exam.

No comments: