Saturday, October 25, 2008

No Stress, No Stress,No Stress

so stress la nowadays even holidays but still have many challenge to face lolz. i have not enough time. Can you please stop and wait me? Ya i just reach home after my appointment tired.... i eat many food just now, so now very full but wanna sleep ady caz tomorrow gt camp need to gather arond 1pm at FGA 3days to night man if got once more chance i will choose to stay at home. Gosh sigh for me mayb last time is fun but now i not even have that kind of mood to enjoy anymore mayb i dont really know each other. But dont think that is the problem. My problem is everything is so pack not even have my own sweet time hahha. tomorrow morning 11-1pm got futsal i hope i dint have promise anything before caz that day i promise evon will join her team so cant break my promise but she told me i can left early but also very rush lolz and i promise ashley to go the church camp for 3 days 2 night and i also cant broke my promise arghhh......... HATE it... Next thursday need to work ady some more tuesday i make an appointment ady leonly left wednesday for me to really sleep and rest at home lolz. I wanna watch movie but al my friends like missing. Hey guys i need you all just 4 one day k. I wanna watch HSM3,My Best Friend Girl and The Bunny House only caz after i work i dont think i have any offday until end of Dec and i promise to help jessie in the orientation booth on 30 and 31st dec. I hope i can resign after 26th dec yeah hurray new year ady hahahha dreaming....... Have a nice day guys.. i will update my blog on monday ;p

No comments: