Monday, November 3, 2008

Emo day

i dont know what happen to me tonight mayb too tired and too emo... sorry to my bro because he noe nth but i kept crying and dint bother him. sorry ya act i start emo when i knew that my working schedule for this month which is i cant entittled to get morning shift for those coming saturday because i promise Ashley to go to CYC event every sat and i really hope to relax myself but my manager say no. I very sad caz cant go for da crossover camp ady now sat also no chances. and my sis which is not understand me some more scold me W.... sigh fed up ady la but duno why suddenly emo and crazy la but after i cal one of my fren i felt very relax caz long time dint hear from her. tNANKS but she noe nothing hahah hope can meet up with u soon but u study at TS so near see gt heart anot lolz or mayb can say still hate me anot?weird ... thanks to joan as well u r my buddy love u ya. this two months will be the tough 1 caz need to work almost everyday and is busy like hell i gtg right now caz havent bath and tomorrow still got to work so pity man god i noe you with me thanks so much

2 comments:

Sweetylove88 said...

I think U work in sales line,right?I understand how U feel!But sometimes as employees hv no choice,unless ur colleague wud like to change shift with u.I can see u're a kind friend to ur peers.Try to control ur emo...as ur sis maybe worries ur job that's why she w/o think 1st just scold u.I think she cares abt u.Cheer Up! Geraldine!God bless U!

Geraldine said...

thanks no la yesterday think too much haha i'm fine my bro also say sorry to me and i'm da kind of person who sad for a matter mayb da max time frame is 1 day thn i nth la except love la hahah