Thursday, November 27, 2008

Buffet at Nikki Hotel

































NIKKO HOTEL,27th Nov 2008: Today is my off day i went to Nikko hotel have buffet lunch with her is quite delicious is damn full going to post some pic here to share with you guys. It's having promotion til end of this month. I found out this thru Star online page. Which is one person for rm 69 pluss pluss tax around rm 80. But as long as i felt worth it then is ok for me la. After have my lunch around 2 something meet my brother infront of kota raya then we went to sing k actually wanna go sg wang but fully booked until 5pm so we went to low yat lolz 3-6pm only for RM 8++ per person. Sing until no voice lolz hahah when we wanna go back to sg wang there was a heavy downpour, so we have to shop at low yat. I have survey those SLR camera's n saw a leng zai hahha quite cute. So fish when i ask him something my voice change to other tones caz sang too long hahah. but nice to meet him. Anyway thanks to one of my senior also caz she give me comments on da camera. The story is going to stop here caz wanna post you guys some picx tat i have capture in da noon.

No comments: