Thursday, September 18, 2008

Such a Stupid house rent indon

Idiot pig wanna kill us? haha funny rite//?? i have no chances to take his pic to show u guys so stupid la brainless say after he kill us he can run away. Do u think possible? act i dont really lik to argue caz will old faster but sometimes i thought wan my parents felt that they are not being bully caz got me to protect them but act im wrong in someway. They just want to 'selesaikan masalah' without argue. Then they must be bullied haha but no choice la who call my grandpa rent to this kind of ppl? Indon somore. Anyway cool down!!!! Yeah my another six sense is worked haha which is today i cant get to go out with SOOK WAH N BOWIE but not bad la gt yee ling acc me thanks ya fren. Caz sook wah grandma house gt thief. HAHA why so many ppl dont work hard and wana do such things? Same as the animal lolz lik my grndpa rent to the indon guy he also dint give his rental for few months. But anyway human is like that so think wise forgive them in order to live happy lifestyle. No stress no stress no stress move to ur left left left haha. Hope all my friends have a nice day ya anything just take it easy. My sub today sucks man... Hope i can pass ahaha i wanted to pass only but depends is fate. lalalalala

No comments: