Thursday, September 25, 2008

FM SHE

YEAH today SHE album finnally release haha. This semester really tough got alot of thing to do and is quite rush lolz. This week hope can 'kao tim' all those assignments and next week can concentrate on my quiz and final exam i dont hope to take sub again is really waste my $$$ haha money is very hard to earn lolz. Can i go genting next week? Due to my PR result i got think to apply Operant COndition (Negative punishment) on myself haha everyone who took psycho you guys will know what i'm talking rite? haha To Ting Zhi i will upload SHE album picture here purposely for u to have a look k but dont jealous la ur mum will help u buy also rite haha. all candidates who are facing exam soon which u guys all the best and get flying colors k. I hope to get A for my psycho also so i must work hard hehe.....to whom that already brought SHE 11th album then enjoy their songs and keep support them ya *PEACE*

No comments: