Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Study study study......

This month my schedule is full booking man!!! I'm having short semester this sem. Really tough everything so rush caz only 7 weeks to finish my 9 credits. And so unlucky i still got 1 supplementary paper which is introduction to public relations on 18th Sept 2008. so pity. But anyway i hope i can pass my supplementary and got flying colors in my Advertising n psychology so must study hard lolz. Sorry to all my friends because until the end of next month only have time to accompany you guys haha. SHE n JAY album coming out soon i'm so happy. Hope everyone keep supporting them ya. To all my6 friends who are studying and having their exam now or soon wish you guys all da best and keep on working hard ;p Jia you jia you jia you........

No comments: