Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Holidays to everyone

ya on this coming wednesday is Hari Raya Aidilfitri so i think most of us in Malaysia also having holidays rite? Ya so hope all of you really enjoy your time with someone you love haha. Erm for me tomorrow my holidays start until end of this sunday haha. But i know i have to do alot of things include assignments,work,and prepare for my final soon. But tomorrow until thursday i have to work caz is an immediate vacancy so no holidays sad.. Cant go genting with some of my friends... But nevermind as long as got money haha. My eyes full of money??? haha no no no is full of kindness wakaka so 'perasan' act just help my malay colleague caz they celebrate new year wat haha. In conjuction i think if stay at home/shopping with friends for 1 week also will very bored so better find something to do. I'm here to apologize to Ghost and the gang caz cant join you guys for the trip but nevermind la we will go sing k on fri rite? haha after this holidays when i get my salary i want to eat steak with my family at Chili's or The Ship long time dint go with them already must appreciate them lolz. yoon kit you must treat us eat also k dont so 'kedekut' a. Enjoy your holidays ya.....

No comments: