Sunday, September 21, 2008

SHE and JAY new album going to release soon

I very happy thanks for mun tein i love SHE new songs which is 'an jing le' and 'yan hai gong lu de chu kou'. Just went out with Kar Yee. Thank you also haha need to thanks so many ppl. Caz Kar yee help me alot. But i knew something is not really nice to say out but i really dont know "YOU" become like this. I very sad when i heard this from your friend. But i hope you will study hard and break up with that guy caz is not good to keep this relation on. I know you wont see my blog but anyway i hope you can find a better boyfriend ASAP sorry i dint mean your bf is not good but this relation is harmful n concentrate in your STPM. Really long time no meet mayb 2 years i really dont know you become like this. Anyone no worries im not talking bout you caz u view my blog haha but really as a friend i'm not hapy to heard that. Yeah tomorrow can start listen jay new songs at FM988. and SHE album going to release soon. But jay album still need to wait caz next month only release. Hope anyone have a nice day here

No comments: