Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Mooncake festival

Yep today i'm quite happy from the morning til night. This is because i clean up my room in the morning and i saw back last time someone give me those promise even cant keep the promise but i know i got it before so nothing to regret. In the evening so unbelievable i help my mum boil the steamboat soup haha. Then at night just chat with my cousin they all. But too bad cant show you guys those picture caz my cousin capture so mayb next time i post here. It's very warm hhahha. Hope everyone enjoy today. Yeah i saw back Jay those picture and listen to his songs and it's still so adorable. Love him so much JAY CHOU aka DIAO!!!!

One this to remind everyone the purpose of life is to fight maturity...Laziness is nothin more than the habit of resting before you get tired!!!!!

No comments: