Thursday, February 10, 2011

Something is just simple as a piece of cake



I've longing to have a piece of cake. Few months ago I saw it in Berry's bakery if not mistaken it was fruitcake full with delicious mangoes & sponge and yeah I've waited for it quite long but never have chance to get a mouth of it.

Today I pass by Berry's again and I decided to get myself a piece of cake since I never treat myself as good as before. And I only could get a Blueberry Cheese Cake and others I felt is not really delicious/fresh.

Guess what??? at the end of the day, I offer it to my brothers. Eventhough it is a small piece cheapkate cake but I'm happy enough to sacrifices it because I knew that SHARING IS CARING.
If i ate it, it will be only me who taste it but if i offer it, both parties get to know the taste and it is much more delicious.


Raymond & Keith Love you guys.


Happiness is not what you take but is all about what you give.
I hope there are more chances for me to share in the future.

Thank God, you're my coolest daddy in Heaven... You really listen to my prayer.

No comments: