Saturday, February 19, 2011

The deepest memory that I ever had on my birthday

The deepest memory that I ever had on my birthday

It was really unpredictable.

The story begin on 15th FEBRUARY 2011

I love FEB, it was my favourite month ever after DEC Christmas.
February was a really romantic month for me and my birthday just a day after Valentine's.

Who knows the 23rd year of my birthday, my dad pass away??
It was really really sad and nothing I could express my thought in any form of words.
All I can do is continue living by faith in God.
I knew my dad had gone to Heaven thru Jesus Christ by Holy Spirit.

The ending is sad but I can said that God has took away his pain and suffer.
Thank God for everything, I praise you forever.
All I wish and pray is only Your blessing towards my family, cg members, friends and fellow Malaysian.
In the name of Jesus I pray, Amen!!

No comments: