Monday, February 28, 2011

How to improve your blog?

I always asked myself how can I improve my blog is it because of the grammar? or contents? or pictures? background? music?

And I do ask my friend the same question, "what do you think bout my blog"? There will always be the same lame answer I got which is 'ok lol'.
For me 'ok lo' = 'no comment' = 'no difference from other blog at all'
I really hope I could have a better way to build brand equity for my blog and not brand parity.

I only used simple background because I didn't know bout those URL or protocol and I think the background that blogspot is not that bad overall.
Anyway hope this blog will really help me and you to become a better blogger


What is the greatest blogging skill?


According to Easton Ellsworth


It’s not the ability to produce excellent blog content.

It’s not the ability to build a strong blog community.

It’s not the ability to monetize every page view, click and pixel.

It’s not even the ability to improve your content or your community or your monetization or anything else.

The greatest blogging skill is:

Meta-improvement.


Meta-improvement is the improvement of improvement.

It’s not just self-improvement. It’s self-self-improvement-improvement.

In other words: Becoming a better blogger faster and faster.

Please visit the website below for more info about the meta-improvement


http://www.problogger.net/archives/2008/03/24/the-greatest-blogging-skill/

No comments: