Friday, February 25, 2011

Being loved

Is 25th Feb just in a split second, dad has pass away for the tenth day.
Life still going on, but the differences is that I felt much more love from each and everyone around me.

I really do....other than my family which is already here for me long time ago, the presence of all my friends especially for YOU who is reading my blog now really bright up my day and night.
I feel so in love now..

Of course the greatest thanks to the Lord
I'll praise & worship you all the time. Thanks for every single second that could make me heading to the right turn once I'm lost.
You're the only ONE who redeem my life.
I love you Jesus.
I really do enjoy serving You.
Please hold me tight into your arms and never let me go.

the time for now is 0123

night

with love,
Geraldine

No comments: