Thursday, April 15, 2010

What's the meaning of exam for you?

Thank God, tomorrow is my final examination and the last paper for this semester. I'm realy happy with it. Is not because that is my last paper but I am happy because I still have a chance to study in university. Love you Lord.

I knew a lot of people at my age, 22 yrs old have not experience college or university lifestyle, and yet there are a lot people still studying at their 25. Anyhow, I thank God for everything I have and I'm lucky to know you as my God. God of my Forever.

So, I have to really work hard in order to get excellent result for this sem, next sem, next next sem and next next next sem. 1 more year to go, I will enjoy yet study hard for it. I love exam....

2 comments:

Amean said...

yes that true..

Amean said...

examination ar very important. as a student.. final exam is the final evaluation in a semester..