Saturday, April 10, 2010

Happy Birthday to you.. Fong Fong

My dear friend,

Happy Birthday!!! Even is 12.25am right now I'm so sorry caz just reach home and wanna wish you belated birthday here. Sorry babe...tomorrow cant celebrate your birthday with our hou ji mui.. Hahah but I knew it would be a very happy gathering. Just enjoy k. Love ya....

I does enjoy today lunch with you, eventhough only both of us. I love Matcha ice-cream. Wanna promote here. Sushi king new dessert menu, green tea ice-cream 2 scoops for RM4.90. I dont know it is nice anot, but I do enjoy eating it today. Is quite worth man...

Another bursting news is that next week (MONDAY) SUSHI Bonanza is back for West Malaysia is held on 12-1 APril 2010. Guys, let's go makan.... For those who do not know what is Sushi Bonanza let me tel you everything on the running belt is only RM2 per plate. Only twice a year so don't miss it.

Last night which is 10th April went to Sunway with Hui Yi and Michael for fellowship with Dixon & Chi Siong @ KIM GARY.... My favourite restaurant. Had my signature menu which is baked cheese chicken chop rice set. Yummy. I saw my ex-colleague also. Too bad that they can't attend tomorrow service but I have confident that they will come in future. Gambatea guys. We are army of God.

No comments: