Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Attitude is that so important?

This topic was on my mind half an hour ago when I watched Ultimate Power Group Diary and they got a lot people are talking about 3 DEGREE (one of the group) they have bad attitude.

The reason why I post something here is I totally agree with them and some people are really don't know how to respect people especially youngster. I think parents should take note...

Last weekend I take public transport back from my church after my guitar class, I met 3 boys in the bus. They really have attitude problem and its can affect your future man. Don't take it easy. They're not only spoke bad words but they disturb other girls in the bus especially school girls.
I felt really uncomfortable and felt wanna scold them, but I din't caz it is non of my business. But I do pray for them.

A good ATTITUDE is start from HOME.
ATTITUDE can decide a person SUCCESS or FAILURE


*Pls use your brain to respect others, your parents, and yourself*

2 comments:

JiaWen said...

thumbs up !!
totally agree ....
even full A students oso have bad attitude . gosh !
am wondering wth to nowadays teenagers ?

Geraldine said...

Yeah high five