Sunday, April 11, 2010

CG Outing in Broga Hill

This morning went to Broga again but with CG friends. Thanks to Robin for fetching me. I woke up early in the morning around 3.30am waiting for Li Yeh but he over slept. Only until 4.30am I steps out of my house and reach FGA around 5 something. Anyway I did enjoyed with them today eventhough it is really tired caz not enough sleep for all of us.

I felt very encourage after reading Jaeson Ma blog. I knew God sent him to become a youth speaker and influencer. You must look at it if you saw this msg not when you free. http://www.jaesonma.com/
Great guy from Christ Jesus.

I need more love from you to love others Lord.
Once again I walked back to the path of God plan with the heart of worship.
3000 souls for this year with your power. FGA CYC are Army of God-We Love You Lord,Jesus.

No comments: