Sunday, April 18, 2010

Alor Gajah 2010


How was your weekends?

Mine was very tired yet it bring joy because I serve Lord with my heart. Why I say so. Act I'm very bored in the camp because don't know them very well.
But why am I still going???
Because I love my God and wanna serve Him.

Even sometimes will face challenges but I have overcome it with His power.
I went to Alor Gajah for the help out in Game Master session. Was pretty tired caz we went there on Saturday night and only caught 1 1/2 hours sleep nia.

Just reach home and finish my comfort shower and a cup of protein to build my energy level. Guess gonna eat more tomatoes for a month to repair my tissues.
Even I'm very tired but gonna share my happiness with all of you.

I got very tanned until I couldn't recognised myself. Im trying to upload it. Look like BBQ chicken right? yea.. is delicious.

No comments: