Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sing Yee don't be sad k.

Just now went to PapaRich, Kuchai Lama with Sing Yee. She very unhappy, but too bad i can't help her. Sorry dear. Hope you can put down those unhappy things and become last time geh Sing Yee lolz. haha

I ate the Papa Nasi Lemak, but the ice lemon tea tasteless.Give a damn on it.

Sing Yee all da best la.

I just cut new hair lolz will upload tomorrow.

I miss Zai Zai haha. funny neh....Everyone must be happy yo... For those who concern bout me, currently i'm searching for a part-time job for next semester. Any vacancy?? haha i'm looking for waitress job again.
Today whole day rush here and there really make me felt tired, but is happy lolz. Caz i met my stupid friend (sing yee)

1 comment:

Kim MachiNe said...

hey....i dont knw u wrote this for me..OMG..IM so supriseeddd THks FREN!! I appreciate it very much..really...thks for the accompanion too.I promise i'll be the same just like hw i used to be..LOH LAN rite?? muahahah XD