Friday, August 21, 2009

Outing with my secondary high & Uni friends

Squids but tasteless.

Cod Fish with black pepper sauce

Lamb Chop black pepper also

Chicken with black pepper as well. Actually we don't know that other that squid,other food it cooks with black pepper sauce. hahha but too bad, we din't finish it

Crazy NiniCol la

Taylor Swift...Love Story

The end......


3 Pretty lady.

Spirit with Lime












Is time for my new post. It's been a long time never wrote about what happening in my life. I think sometimes i do have emotional time. Recently is good enough, but today afternoon my mood suddenly change. Sorry to my friends Nicol, Sook Wah & Peik Wai. Hope we will enjoy the next trip at Genting next Monday k.

Just now i ran for more than 600m for a toilet in KL, while there is a massive jam this evening in Raja CHulan. I heading to Old Klang Road at 6.30pm but only reach around 8.30pm.
Sorry Wee CHing... Happy birthday ya.

3 comments:

eunice said...

omg...yeng such yong sui pic u also upload oh...i no image liao lah!!!!haha...
2dy really so tired neh...bt enjoy...i sure mon v sure so so so enjoy de...
1st time u c me sot leh...haha...
so cham o...600m 4 toilet!!!!
haha...

wawa said...

Hey~~ i din inside Ur day??
Haiz~~

Geraldine said...

eunice- yeah, i think back also stupid caz ran all the way at raja chulan. nasib baik no people recognize me haha.

wawatan- haha so funny lolz. my leng lui also not here, you here? can't la.