Wednesday, August 19, 2009

HP SPACE’s official blogger

There are few reason that I think I can be HP Space's official blogger.

/1/ I can speak fluent in English & Chinese.

/2/
I want to join the HP Space's official blogger because I wanna feel the way talking impromptu in the reality tv's.

/3/ Besides that, I wanted to see how many people are really good in the multi-media design, film production, product design, music, fashion or publishing. Even i'm undergraduate student from Mass Communication Faculty, but i hope to produce something that is outstanding.

/4/ Yeah and I can blog something as it's required @ anytime & anywhere.

/5/ I just love the way I am and hope to carry out my personality and positive image to the audiences.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

You have all they needs. SO?? Why you are still waiting here? Hurry up join the competition! Good Luck