Sunday, August 16, 2009

Kim Gary + Movie

pop corn......
queueing. so long lolz.

On his Majesty's

Sammie on the escalator

movie queue in TS still not that bad. But at the end only 1 counter operate. WTF.

100 plus roadshow. wanna play but Sammie stare at me like =='' hahha

Bake cheese chicken chop rice with white sauce
Mine!!!! Bake cheese chicken chop rice with red sauce
My ex-colleague. Previously he worked in MV, but suprisingly saw him in Sg Wang tonight. Miss him alot.

The crowd in Kim Gary

My soup, drinks and dessert. Yeah i can finish it.
This morning i felt everything is moving at slow pace. Don't know why, I still got another paper on Tuesday but just wanna go out. I wanna sing k but no one accompany me. At night, thanks to Sammie. I enjoyed my dinner n movie with u.
Actually i plan to see the final compatition of teen idol with Ghost n Joanne. The main purpose is see Wan Chean & Manhand perform. But caz too crowded and they actually go and find their friends. So me & sammie decided to have our dinner and sing k / watch movie.
At the end, we went to watch movie, but regreted. haha caz both of us want to sing-k. The parking fees in TS is damn expensive. I went there around 7.30pm until 11 something it cost us RM10. I wanna aologize to Sammie caz refuse to fetch her and make her paid RM 10 for her parking as well. hahha

No comments: