Wednesday, February 4, 2009

what currecy that waste my rm 18??

yeah i got ever my presentation today not so nervous anymore not say we did a good job but is better then last time. Im quite satisfied lolz but yesterday i went to change da currency caz my presentation is talk bout south africa so i went to mid valley before i go to class around1pm lik tat. yesterday i change is 0.39 Rand which is RM 78 =200 Rand but today i go there n change back ringgit only 0.30. u guys sure said that is not much rite? but actually is much lolz i lost RM 18 just borrow da note for 1 day.... thats y they earn so much. NVM la as long as we did a great job. too bad dint capture da note done. just now i went to mid valley jusco to buy drinks. i saw 1 bottle japanese isotonic drink there wrote RM 3-4 ++ so i brought 1 and another bottle of mineral. guess how much ? is coz me 9 something. Why so? caz act i think da prize is wrongly state. So pity if i knew that i will go for xing xing buck ady. tomorrow got group discussion from 10am-11am thn 11am to 12/1pm. So pity have no class but need to go there for discussion. i think i will be there about 8 something or 9am lolz caz lepak in da library. that day i read thru the 'Shape mag' if not mistaken there are going to have a run soon. hope to join it caz 1st to keep my self estimation (seminar) and 2nd is no harm for body and can make my mind clear of rubbish also hahha. No oe understand how i keep myself healthy except me myself. hahah i'm very proud to be what i'm now. I'm going to work hard for everything and im sure few months later the one you meet is another me and not the same as secondary or past few years de SYEET YENG.. I'm very sure bout that.. What to see me ya hahah

No comments: