Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Fully booked

this week really abit stress. All the schedule is fully book hahha. lol tomorrow our uni chinese society have new year event so b4 1pm need to be there til 11pm. wah..... tiring. and before that we need to do group discussion for public speaking as well. Not only that,fri still gt study skills group dicussion and at night need to go Pay Shan birthday party.oh my god. So far saturday still dont have any plan hahha anyone want date me??? hahha yea mayb hae dinner with family members but not so sure caz lotsa presentation coming up next week. yo sunday is my birthday so going out with my secondary friends for gathering and celebrate Quet Ling and my Bday but not sure success anot caz everyone is kinda busy this week. Next monday hahha show time. is the presentation day for public speaking and study skills. hahah headache man. going off soon. c ya

No comments: