Tuesday, February 3, 2009

nervous wednesday...

this whole month can say it very busy. But i hope i will enjoy every single moment with all my uni frens as well as my family. tomorrow will be 1 of my presentation for public speaking class thn next week there will be another 2 which is public speaking and study skills. need to handup study skills assignment and public relation draft lolz. besides that, there are still quizes for public relation and basic photography. and mid term is on this month also. so pity lolz have no time to rest but i must use time wisely from now on. I think da max is only 1 hour for me to update my blog and chat in friendster lolz. later need to memories my scripts some more. Hope me myself,joseph and kian keat will do well for tomorrow presentation. If not mistaken my pr quiz is on tomorrow. arghh... craze man....another thing is dodgeball training is on tomorrow. Hope all of use will enjoy every single minutes and have fun lolz. see ya guys

No comments: