Thursday, February 26, 2009

Exercise= Healthy Lifestyle??

ya topic i wanna jot down how i work out recently. Today i have exercise more then 1 hour and jog + walk more then 1km. That's great for me to start this out now. haha i will exercise recently if i got time to keep myself fit and of course healty (mentally and physically). As i know nowadays there are really few youngester who work out at least 3 times a day. The reason most of them given is not time. That's funny rite? No time? Everyone have 24 hours. Why i so committed to it caz i wanna gain my own pair of nike, thats all. I think that if I just buy the shoes and then dint exercise is a waste of money. Besides that, i can aaactually keep myself motivated as well. Before i always say wanna go excersice but in early in the morning i will told myself that is ok, i still have tomorrow today i'm very tired, wanna sleep 1 or half hour more. That's a reason for myself to skip it. Even though you are very busy with lots of works or homeworks. Let's make it 30 minutes or 20 mins out of it. trust me it helps in your works as well. It will be more productive. Yeah and now im going to do my productive assignment. hahha

No comments: