Tuesday, February 3, 2009

today agenda

is been so long.. long.. long hahha i've seen ur face lol
today early in the morning reach Mcd in connaught ady waited for more than half hour for josepf and ken kiat thn finally start out discussion of the day. Our presentation is on this coming wednesday so we are out of time. After that someone has dated me ffk. So finally went out with hui yi and v li for a tea in pudu. After that i still not satisfied with my outing i looking for another targeet which is chai leng. end up we meet at times square then walk all the way to pavilion thought of wanna get my salary but haven out so pity. We have our lunch at Carl's Jr. but she left early so i went back around 3 something. thought of going to kuala selangor for our dinner but then my sis banned. so we just went to kuchai lama for familiar dishes and thn we go to Mid valley again.... that day just went there.lol. but this time i went to MPH and finally brought a mag. not bad is my favour. hahah but reach home still acc family play mahjong and my sis teach my parent to play sudoku hahha funny rite? lolz improve our brain together. so fast my sis is going back tomorrow but will be back on 25th feb so no worries.havent prepare for my presentation and assignment which is going to present and hand up soon. work hard guys....tomorrow class will restart again.. my dear frenz see you guys tomorrow ....

No comments: