Thursday, January 22, 2009

out of the box

have you guys listen 'out of the box' before? yeah out of the box which is out of somewhere u are right now. today my public speaking class has replace with a presentation by OOTB ppl. Is quite interesting and actually i wanted to go but i scared my mum will worry bout me. I will try my best to ask her let me go for it caz wanna gain ex from other ppl country and i love thier cultures. So i hope my 21st birthday present from my mum is an agreement. is very interesting an is impress me to go there for free, act nt for free but i can earn back from there. I've think alot bout this question tonight when im standing at my counter i mean my working place and think all the advantages and disadvantages but i hope to be there for 4 months. im sure is a great experience

No comments: