Monday, January 26, 2009

1st day of new year

everyone happy chinese new year. So how was ur day? for me this year just normal lolz. 6pm only went to my relatives house can say get alot of ang pao caz got alot of relatives there. But this year i dint really gamble lolz dont know why just no mood and i dont like/know to play mahjong so dint join them. No worries tomorrow will gamble with my cousin. this year just feel normal for me caz mayb got alot of assignments and presentation. My parents will go to genting tis wednesday i think they overnight there but i gt class til 4pm not sure will follow them anot caz thusrday need to go another aunt house. Next week sure alot of stuff to do. So need to do revision consistantly. so sad....day is becoming more tough so i have to work harder. yeah there is a good news im going to Hong Kong this year hahha going to save more money and wanna buy SLR to capture lot pics for memory. Love it

No comments: