Monday, January 19, 2009

heat + flu

yeah this morning i woke up at4am and vomit lolz. so suffer around6am thought of going to uni after bathing went out take bus to mid valley thn my train just gone caz those machine suckz. so need to queue thn waited for 10 mins which is 7.30am i dont think i can rush for my malaysian studies class that start in 8am , in additional that time not feeling well so went home and rest. til 10.30am felt better thn i went to uni to attend PR and public speaking class. thn go to work at 6-10pm so pity,some more it close late so reach home around 11.15pm. very tired lolz but i enjoy every minute today caz i dont wan those time past so fast. there will be alot to do list for tomorrow.all the assignment is coming to me and i think if not mistaken there will be a pop quiz for PR soon but this week have to work not enuf time to study at all. God please help me to oveercome all my difficulties. Amen.

No comments: