Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Manhanttan.Fish Market























ya today went to Mid Valley and The Gardens with my mum. finally get 2 pairs of shorts. Damn hungry in the noon caz haven had my breakfast around 2pm lolz. So we decide to have something heavy hahaha but too heavy man is damn full after that my mum order Grill Salmon and i grab a flaming dont know what's da name da prawn is not really nice lolz. after that we shop awhile and eat Green Tea ice cream. i just knew that The Garden got Subway. I love it so much if i knew before we had our lunch i'll sure go for it. And the price there was really cheap. For 6 inch sandwiches onli RM7.50 if not mistaken caz is written there. After that went to puchong to collect something damn tired reaCH home around5pm. Then we have our dinner at Petaling street. yeah i get to consume hahha my asam laksa (one of my favourite food). But unluckily caz too hungry dint get to capture for u guys. I'm sure will have chances in future. Have great food everyday guys....Eat happy....Stay healty...






No comments: