Friday, January 2, 2009

2009 a brand new year must do my best for everything

today went to ucsi to pay fees. thn have meeting with SSLA committee for the team building. i don't know i became apart of the committee members for the event i thought just help out. anything since already been selected just do my best for everything. The most important is to be responsible for everything and i'm sure i will. Just now felt wanted to write letter for SHE caz they are going to held an autograph session tomorrow at sg wang but now really no mood to write le and im sure there are alot of people is writing to them in addition they are tired and dont have much time to read it. mayb can say a reason for me to not write it. but really mentality tired. Now i know i can't do much things caz i'm charging everything til sunday i'm fully charged and ready for my 2009 first class which is 3rd sem in my degree.i felt blessed by you. thank god for everything.you're in the highest

No comments: