Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Skin protection

I guess this is new formula by Nivea, is in spray form. As I wanted something that is not oily and easy to apply. This is quite good for me to just grab and go or spray on SPF30. It is applicable on face and body as well. After 15% discount its only cost for RM30.59 if not mistaken.


This is what I use to apply. Its non greasy as well. I just thought of getting 2 because this can save if you only apply on your face rather than the whole body. Although both are applicable on face and skin. Just that this is SPF50 with UVA & UVB. It is also RM30+ after 20% discount.


Have you use the Avene thermal spring water before? It is some kind of liquid that can replenish the water base of your face. Its stated sensitive skin but, I guess all type of skin can apply it too. I just bought the promotion pack which is buy 2 free 1 for RM34++ but this is only 50ml. I guess the biggest bottle is more value because is buy 2 free 2= 4 x 300ml only for RM109. Normal price for 300ml it cost around RM55.


If you're the regular using it, then it is really value for money. The promotion above is only @ Guardian Pharmacy. Check out the outlet for more info.



No comments: