Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Assignment week again


Assignment is on progess please do not disturb.
Assignment week again....this time is due on this Friday which is 18th March.
Hopefully everything will be done by tomorrow night. I've finished my part, but have to start moving with my group members stuffs.



Do you prefer works individually or in a group?
Honestly I enjoy works individually due to the speed.
Individual assignments have no meetings, no discussion, no arguements, no gossips, no time wasting, no last minutes members.
Am I talking of you? No I din't mean anyone. It was just my own opinion for undergraduate students.



But if you're one of them, no worries keep praying for yourself. It is really help.
Mayb God bless all of you who are reading this post, it doesn't matter you prefer working alone or with group hope all of your task will be done before due date.

No comments: