Friday, March 25, 2011

I pray

Today I'm happy, go to work, spend time with my colleagues, went to church, heal by God.

But now I'm so sad like *sigh...During the journey home I recieve a call &............
I heard over some bad news I felt my heart was merely drop to the ground. Only Lord Jesus know the answer for tomorrow. I can't do anything greater not even my friends.

She is my friend, how can I see her going to the wrong path.
In other word, I can say going to hell.

Anyone can tell me what can I do other than PRAY?

I just can pray

Ohh Ohh Ohh ..
and I pray
I just cant sleep tonight.
Knowing that things aint right

Can you tell me how I can make a change
I close my eyes and I can see a better day
I close my eyes and pray
I close my eyes and I can see a better day
I close my eyes and pray

No comments: