Monday, March 21, 2011

Red's FM 50K Share Music Takeaway


Here is the latest contest that running by Red's FM started from 7th March 2011.

I want my share of RM 50K.

It is so attractive. I want to win because I need the money to pay for my last semester fees.

I left 1 more semester to complete my degree and yeah I pray hard to win the RM 500 from Red's fm....

To join the contest, kindly sms

JOIN YOUR NAME YOUR IC NUMBER to 33988

Term & Condition
When you hear the Music Takeaway song of the week, text PLAY space to 33988. Then stand by your phone to pick up our call if we pick out your SMS. However, if you don't answer the phone within three rings or it goes to voicemail / call waiting, we'll move on to another participant.

Good luck guys

Stay tune to Red's FM wow
For more info please logon to
http://www.red.fm/promotion/rm50k_takeaway.html

No comments: