Tuesday, September 28, 2010

To: Tan Qiao Hwa


As i miss you so much and i really wanted to post a blog for you here.
Yeah since we don't meet each other always, but i feel heavy that you gonna leave us here.
Today when i steps out of you car with the last hug i think back the day we 1st time talk to each other. And I do miss the time we had together in the 1st semester with moral studies class which you and Qiao came to class late everyday. Remember?

You are one of my best friend you know? When I'm happy or sad you knew it right.
And now you were gone. We are so far, yet so near.
I'll miss your smile & your voice.
Remember to study hard in UK ya. Must put triple effort k and always take care of your health.
If anything that you encounter there do not hestitate to msg me k. i'm on 24 hrs just for you. Hahah I say til I'm so 'wai dai' actually when you call i might not free. Hahah jk anyway can leave me a msg when you reach UK later k.

I knew you're flying in few hour time, I hope you enjoy everything over there and pls remember me.....this is the most important stuffs.
Have a safe trip ya. May God sent His angels surrounding you all the time and always .
Miss you Miss you ;p

2 comments:

WaWa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WaWa said...

Hey Friend, it is meaningful for me..
Thanks all of you. thanks god too, it is pleasure to met u.

Hey, i chatted with Ashely ady. i know you are helping me for this. thanks!!

Miss you all~~~~