Thursday, September 23, 2010

Great night.

Just came back from Selayang.
Wow is really great, this is my first time drove there and yet I don't lost my direction. Thank God because I did pray before I starts my journey. Hahah Praise Lord. And now guess what? I knew the road to Kepong and Selayang. I think next Saturday should spend some times with my mum at FRIM.

And this is also the first time for me to meet Jing's fans Akemi, Janie & Vivian Tai without Jing's event. Have been a really long time that the days without 'yamcha' lifestyle with my friends that I used to do it very often about a year ago.
I think we should come out more often.

I reach at Selayang OLD TOWN @ 7pm and we have our dinner there until 9.30pm.
Really have a great conversation with you guys.
Hope to meet again soon k.

I have to start my assignments because the time are limited and have to use it wisely. I knew I can do it.


More strength,
more focus,
more understanding,
more research,
more papers,
more books,
more prayer.

Less phone calls
less fb-ing
less sleep
less working hours
less yam cha
less gossips

less complaints

because life is just too great

Hallelujah

No comments: