Sunday, September 12, 2010

FRIM




First day of Raya, journey to FRIM


I been real tired.



From noon til night non stop activities and yeah the day make me more energized by knowing each others thought.



Tonight went to Cowboy, which is located at Desa Petaling and we have a farewell party for Mr. Soh Wei Lin's yeah.. is been so exited until I forget bout him hahha.


As usual, I do chat with others in my own world.


Next week will be quite busy for us FGA CYC to prepare the Mid Autumn Fest on Saturday.


And guess what? you're invited for the festival.



Date: 18th Sept 2010

Time: 7.30pm

Venue: Wisma FGA, L5


I knew nowadays for secondary students are having 2 weeks holidays right? It was like damn relax, but i have to work on my assignments and I promised not to get grades below B for both of my subjects. Got to work hard babe.

No comments: